As an experienced practitioner and researcher in both private and academic settings, Dr. Norman Wasel has made innovations in treatment, care and curing of skin disease the focus of his life’s work. He invites you to join him at Stratica Medical, and as always, welcomes new patients and referrals. Dr. Wasel is a certified specialist in Dermatology, with a special focus in the treatment of skin, hair, and nails.
He trained in Dermatology at the University of Alberta, following medical school at the University of Manitoba, and pre-medical studies at the University of Winnipeg where he received the Gold Medal in Sciences. Dr. Wasel continuously keeps himself up-to-date in the latest developments in Dermatology by frequently attending national and international conferences, as well as by maintaining active membership in the:
- Canadian Dermatology Association
- Alberta Society of Dermatology
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- Alberta Medical Association
Dr. Wasel is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Alberta and is a licensed Dermatologist in both Alberta and Ontario. He is also a proud husband and father.
Stratica Medical specializes in the following:
- Medical Dermatology
- Rapid access psoriasis clinic
- Rapid access pigmented lesion clinic
- Treatment and prevention of skin cancers and pre-cancers