Trish is a Nurse that has always had a love for dermatology and aesthetic nursing. She started her career working at the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute and Northeast Community Health Center Emergency Room. In 2021, Trish joined Stratica Dermatology where she was able to embrace her creativity and artistic eye and become a nurse injector.
Trish works alongside Dermatologists, Dr. Mariah Giberson, Dr. Andrew Ferrier, and Dr. Norman Wasel. Their shared knowledge and experience in dermatology and aesthetic medicine has allowed Trish to enhance her skills to treat the needs of all patients no matter their skin type, age, or concern.
Trish specializes in:
- Dermal Fillers
- Neurotoxin (Botox/Dysport)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Loss
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) for Facial Rejuvenation
- Belkyra/Deoxycholic Acid for Stubborn Fat (“Doube-chin treatment”)
- Medical-grade Skin Care
Outside of the clinic, Trish listens to her favourite audiobooks such as “The Mountain is You” by Brianna Weist, and “Atomic Habits” by James Clear. She also likes to hang with her cat Lumiere (inspired by the candle from Beauty and the Beast), goes to classes at the gym, and frequents her favourite restaurant, Izakaya Tomo on 99th street!
Trish is well-known for her personable bedside manner and for providing client-centred care. She has been cele-brated by her fellow team members for her excellent leadership skills and bubbly personality. Trish prides herself in educating and advocating for her patients to ensure that they can make informed and educated decisions.
Certifications & Schooling:
- Basic & Advance Training of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers (2022)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (2022)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (2021)
- Norquest College, Licensed Practical Nurse Diploma (2019)
- Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine (CBAM)
- Alberta Association of Nurses (AAN)
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA)
Not sure what treatment would be right for you? Trish offers complimentary consultations! Call our office at 780-428-5554 to book your initial appointment.